Tuesday 22 April 2014

Phooone hooome

Feeling much better!

I had just finished my last post when my laptop suddenly decided to restart, so I thought it a good opportunity to ring home. I partly didn't want to because I didn't want to upset my family hearing me cry over the phone, but I rang nonetheless. My sister answered the phone and we chatted for a while which was really nice, she makes me giggle :) then she passed the phone over to mum and mum assured me that it is only 5 weeks before I am home again, I should mark off the days one by one on my calendar - I have a massive year planner on my wall, perfect - and watch things that make me happy. I watch the same shows/films over and over again, mainly:

Vicar of Dibley
Modern Family
Gentlemen Prefer Blondes
Monsters University
The No1 Ladies Detective Agency

So I will count down the days, watch all the things that I love and that make me happy and enjoy my boyfriend's company as always (='^.^'=)

Oooh and they had good news! It was ironic that I mentioned the loss of the opportunity to be a guide dog puppy walker in my last post because a neighbour two doors down from home has the most stunning dog and she is a dog trainer and studied animal behaviour! My mum chatted to her and talked of me and the lady said she would be happy to give me advice and things :D How brilliant is that! Hope I can pet her dog, ooh it's the fluffiest big dog I've ever seen...

Mood U-turn, hoorah for family coming to the rescue!

No comments: