Monday 7 April 2014

Bring on the 40s!

Mood: Happy

So today should be a fun day. The weather's rubbish as it has been every single day, but hey ho, I'm in the UK so I'm darn well used to it. I am seeing an old friend who is now studying photography at university - it was always a fun hobby of hers - and we will be doing a photo shoot! EEEEE!!! :D

Fun times to be had! It will be the second shoot I have done with her but that was a long while ago, I recon she's learnt a ton since then, so I'm looking forward to seeing how these photos turn out. I have a pretty 40s dress and red mary jane shoes, what could go wrong? Aaah, exciting. It'll be a good catch up at the same time :) She has her own health problems too so I enjoy talking to her, it really hits home that so many other people face problems, particularly with others close to them.

After talking to my mum forever about the prospect of me being a puppy walker after uni, I now have to go through my finances with mum - income and expenses - to see whether I would be financially stable enough to take on a puppy. If that comes through looking good, then mum and dad will chat and if they are happy, I will apply before Easter is out!

The main issue is having some kind of income at the same time, but the plan of an Etsy shop is breeding and everyone is pitching in with ideas :) This makes me so happy, I can feel the support of my mum and sister behind me with the idea. Of course, again, I need to look at costings etc but that isn't completely new to me - I took business studies in my first year, go me!

What is your favourite era?

No comments: