Sunday 27 April 2014

Let's punch it out!

28 days to go.
Mood: Up and running!

Had a lovely lie in and a good night's sleep with pleasant dreams, though I can't remember them now. After having a quick, hot shower I decided to take a little care into getting ready for the day, so I body lotioned myself from head to toe!

*lovely pampering feeling*
 
I'm not going out today, so I'm just in comfy shorts and my Pikachu top - I love it! Something that always makes me feel good is my skincare routine. I think the key is to see it as a pleasure rather than a chore and focus on the benefits. All my skincare is tea tree, so my face feels super duper fresh and clean afterwards :D Now, to work!
 
I'm in the mood to get things done and dusted today so I don't have to think about them ever ever again :P that's a big motivational point. The whole day is ahead of me and I am going to check things off my list :) I will, I will...
 
1) At least a few words towards dissertation
2) Figure out how you submit work electronically
3) Arrange some learning support meetings
4) Have tortelloni for dinner!
 
I've also decided to ring home every other day to keep communications up between myself and family, that is so important at this point.

No comments: