Sunday 20 April 2014

Grumpy kitty

Mood: Grumpy/growly

It might be 10am but I haven't got nearly as much sleep as I ought to to function well. My boyfriend is in a re-enactment event in Glastonbury today, it'll have all sorts of historic ages: vikings, Saxons, others that I don't know (I was never too good at History). I do want to see him in it, but I'm annoyed because I am used to waking up at home in peace - you can hear birds singing by my window and that's it - because my bedroom is the attic so I have my own floor really. No disrespect to his family, but everything echoes (like my uni flat) and everyone slams the doors. My dad and I share a hate of doors being slammed and when you're just waking up? Nope, Jess not in a good mood. Maybe after some breakfast and a shower I'll feel better....at home I have a shower/bath every other day, but here everyone showers daily so I feel like an ogre if I don't do the same :/ they might think I'm gross.

Does anything get under your skin?

No comments: