Monday 28 April 2014

Feeling cut off

Ringing home and no one's picking up, flatmate out, boyfriend busy, internet barely working... not a great night. I am desperately trying to conjure the motivation to revise or at least look at my dissertation but nothing's happeniiiing! I know no one wants to revise, but if I look at any of my notes for one minute I am quickly on the verge of meltdown. The only thing that's been comforting is (when the internet permits me) bidding on eBay for makeup products. Nothing above like £2, but still, it helps!

A good thing I've just noticed though is that I rang home for comfort - a very good step :) I think I would be more capable of attempting revision if I wasn't in the side effects period of my meds, I want to kick myself when I think of why I didn't get them in Easter but you know what, you can't go back. I read these really helpful quotes on the facebook page Begin With Yes that help me to open my mind to a lot of things.

No comments: