Saturday 19 April 2014

Errands & Great British Sewing Bee

Mood: So comfortable

My mood has been very up and down today, I really couldn't pinpoint why I had a long dip throughout the day. Sometimes it's simply a matter of not being where I want to be. While we went out for errands:

I started to feel sick and was desperate for the bathroom in PC World.
I was grumpy while waiting in the car park of Mothercare for no darn reason.
Aldi was as busy as a G+Ts shop on Christmas Eve... I am going by imagination, of course... for some reason I was feeling so uncomfortable being shoulder to shoulder with dozens of other people. I am not one to be anxious in large crowds, but I felt very uneasy, like I was always in the way.

After getting back to the house (and scoffing an entire treat bag of peanut M&Ms), I started to feel better because I was soon in my happy place: bunched up on the sofa, catching up on the last series of Great British Sewing Bee with a cup of tea! Gradually I began to relax, so I am feeling better.

Haven't revised though. I had a mini panic about it in my head, but it hit me once more that I really don't stand a chance. Everyone who knows me will automatically say I am just being unconfident, I'm smarter than I think yada yada - NOPE. I don't get my exam subjects, only recently have I started to get to grips with it, but not to the point of sitting a paper! No! Maybe tomorrow? :/

Are you a tea fanatic?

No comments: