Sunday 6 April 2014

March Thank Yous

I am going to aim to do a thank you post at the end of every month to show my appreciation of others in my life.

Thank you to:

My boyfriend, who has been by my side supporting me through everything.
 
My academic support at uni; my enhanced enabler and learning support tutor. March was by far the most stressful month in my course and your help and belief that I could do it got me through this tough time.
 
My mum for still wanting to hear from me and seeing how I am.
 
My best mate at uni for being there for me when I need her and just being her kind, lovely self.
 
Anyone in my life who knows about my mental health and treats me exactly the same. I cannot describe how much that means to me.
 
People who read my blog. Yes, you! Having this blog was so I could get my thoughts and feelings out, but having people read my posts makes me feel like I am doing good for other people. Hopefully my blog can reach someone in similar situations so they know someone else has been there.
 
Thank you.

No comments: