Tuesday 8 April 2014

I don't care anymooooore!

Mood: Bored to tears

Trying to revise by reading up on current articles on the website Farmers Weekly. I can't imagine a more boring thing to do. I have no motivation whatsoever, I have completely given into the idea that I will be working with my FdSc rather than a BSc. I'd be more likely to want to revise if I was six feet under...

Can't remember the last time I was this far from wanting to work. I JUST DON'T CARE ANYMORE! Aaaaaargh everyone's like keep going, try your hardest, not far now- just shut uuuup, you do it if you think it's such a good idea, I can't take it any longer, I just want out!!

I know I started this last academic year with no desire whatsoever to be studying once more. My best mate was so psyched to be at a big, proper uni whereas I could easily have just gone home and started to live. At this point, I am now wondering whether I will even care how I do in my exams. Maybe I won't show up for my dissertation presentation at the end of the year, I couldn't care less what the consequences are, technically I have a degree already.

I used to think my foundation degree stood for nothing and this year would give it its value - now, my foundation degree will do and I will do the best with what I have. I have never failed a job interview, so I am confident I can do well regardless.

During my gap year, when I was working full time, my bosses were horrible and I came home to cry after most of my shifts - but I was happier then than I am now, I think. I found a new job and changed my situation and after uni, I will be able to do that again I'm sure :)

How do you power through?
(ooh it rhymes!)

No comments: