Saturday 26 April 2014

Burned out

29 days to go.
Mood: Uneasy

Haven't felt 100% today. After being pretty productive (for me) yesterday, I wanted to keep the streak going, but I couldn't get out of bed. All I got up for was food or the bathroom, I tried to make lunch but I felt dizzy and thought I might faint or something so I went back to bed and my boyfriend finished preparing it, which was so sweet of him. I rang home earlier to see what family was up to and had a nice chat with mumma :) I feel a bit better with every call, I love calling home now!

I've managed to get up to make dinner and sit at my desk, so that's good. Gnocchi, yummo! If I didn't have anything that easy to make, I wouldn't be eating anything. I am terrible with looking after myself. My theory is that productive days will sometimes alternate between "burnout" days, so I am hopeful that tomorrow I will get a few things done :) I am so grateful that I have the support of my boyfriend - he has been looking after me all day and making me laugh.

No comments: