Monday 31 March 2014

Shattered!

Mood: Knackered

I've been awake since 6. It was my fault, my boyfriend is a radiator and I went to bed all wrapped up: mistaaaake. So I woke up in the middle of the night feeling as if I'd been sleep-exercising. Disgusting haha. Yep, so I've not been able to switch off since 6 *yaaaawn* Thankfully, the dogs wanted to go outside, so I let them out for a sec and I scampered off to the living room and here I am! In my panda pyjamas on the sofa with AprilJustinTV playing in the background.

When I miss out on sleep I am such a moody thing! You know I need around 11 hours a night at best, but I can have a bit less than that. If I get 8 hours or less I turn into a bad kitty, I just want to scratch peoples eyes out, BUT! After catching up a little with AprilJustinTV, I figured it isn't the end of the world, I'll just hope for a better night tonight :) so that's made me feel much happier.

No comments: