Wednesday 5 March 2014

New year's resolution put into practice / Hair dye

Mood this evening: Happy bunnyyyy

I have been a real happy bunny the past 2 days! This is so good :D
I have been watching the happiest Youtube couple sooo much lately, literally any time I have spare I put them on in my background, even if I can't just sit and watch their videos. They are helping me so much, they are such an inspiration and really make me want to just smile, be more light-hearted and upbeat!

Earlier today, I was talking to my enhanced enabler who went with me to that panic and anxiety workshop I told you about in my post earlier today and I told her about my new year's resolution. I completely forgot about it until the workshop! I planned that this year I would be kinder to myself. Nice and simple, but very difficult for me. I am constantly bullying and criticising myself which I rarely even notice, but other people have to be on my side and point it out to help e become more aware of what on earth I am beating myself up about.

After dyeing my hair yesterday - I am planning to do a youtube video on my hair change - my guy said he wouldn't be keen on how I'm thinking of having it which made me sad a little, but it might grow on him. When I woke up this morning to be fair, I looked at my hair and it seemed orangey ginger and I freaked and thought 'I've got to buy some dark hair dye and get my natural colour back!!' but throughout the day I gradually got used to it and didn't mind. I think I will get a third pack of the same ombre dye and do that on myself at some point. Hopeful that it will come out as I want it :)

No comments: