Thursday 27 March 2014

Interview Day!

Mood: Excited

Today's the dayyyy!! Oh my gosh, I am excited. It's not even a big deal, about 15-20 minutes, informal chat. I hope we'll be in a separate room to other people though, the last time I had a filmed interview it was about my course and we were in the same room as my class = super embarrassing. I messed up so much, spluttering over my words, miserable face. I was so nervous, I forgot to smile!

At least I can learn from last time. Besides, this interview is about my personal experience with my academic support so it shouldn't be too difficult knowing what to say. I hope I can have a cup of tea...
There's supposed to be free lunch and refreshments, so yay! Ooooh there might be cupcakes...

My enhanced enabler will be there with me, I would love it if she could be in the room for my interview, but I will do my best whatever happens :) *takes tablet dry* uuuueofhsdbbfffeurghhh!! Gross.

I will tell you all about it when I get back :)

No comments: