Friday 7 March 2014

@Bristol Trip

Today's mood: Content

Not a lot has happened today, I am still feeling on the good side though not as much as I have been. I got very little sleep - I just couldn't switch off for some reason. I was up an hour later than usual just surfing the web and I went to bed not feeling very tired so I was doomed. The bad amount of sleep I think was the main killer of my day, but I was still feeling pretty happy :)

I went on that day trip, so it was a long day. Fairly standard, in fact a little boring since I'd been before! I thought I would enjoy it more than I did, so it was a little disappointing. It was Toddlers Day so buggies EVERYWHERE!! So many little kids - which I have no problem with - but there were just so many :P It was family overkill ha!

I got some good photos of what I wanted, so I feel satisfied with what I got out of my day.

No comments: