Saturday 29 March 2014

Countryside!!

Ahh, I love being surrounded by green fields, it is so relaxing and calm :)
And the dogs are as gorgeous as ever - I give them a lot of attention when I am here! Two beautiful sand-coloured greyhounds - Sonny and Susky (I think that's how their names are spelt).

First day away from ui and I slept so darn well. Waking up to the sound of little birds singing is one of the best things in the world, it puts me in such a wonderful mood. Better than car after car after car, then loud students, chavs, drunken people shouting and 'singing'. The Easter holidays are off to a good start :)

Mother's Day tomorrow and I am feeling okay. I asked my boyfriend to make sure I don't wallow - I don't want the day I lost my friend to be a miserable day, I want to take it as an opportunity to think of all the fun times I had with him over the years :) shame it is Mother's Day, I don't want to take anything away from my mum on her special day. She deserves it. I am nervous of tomorrow because I see myself suddenly bursting into tears if I think of him for even a minute. He wouldn't want me to be upset and sad.

Anyway, we are going to do some food shopping in a little bit, a nice little outing. My boyfriend's mum always puts me in the best mood - here is my happy place! She is so bubbly and friendly :) the best company I can have.

What do you like most about the countryside?

No comments: