Sunday 23 March 2014

Alterego frustration

Mood: Frustrated

Today feels like a mish-mosh of feelings. I'm so tired though, only got 9 hours sleep :/
It was so nice to again wake up next to my guy, I felt so relaxed and happy. I would love one day to have a place with him :) Sitting up in bed trying to work *huff* (needless to say, it isn't happening, otherwise I wouldn't be writing here right now).

I have 2000 words to write for next Wednesday but I have completely run out of the will to try, the end is so close my mind has just shut down ahead of the easter holidays. There's only another week to go, come on brain work with me, wake up!! Ughh sometimes I feel like my brain is another being, like a stubborn teenager, fighting me all the way on everything - it is exhausting fighting with your own mind. People tend to have a mental battle with themselves when they are stuck in certain situations, but that's my every day. Like an alterego or something.

So frustrated with myself this morning :( but hopefully this afternoon I will perk up and get some work done...

What do you do to keep yourself calm?

No comments: