Monday 3 March 2014

FULL ANGER MODE! / Reason behind my blog

I am fuming today, everyone is bugging me!
I don't know if I am being more defensive than usual - it's really strange, I woke up in a pretty good mood this morning - but anything anyone says makes me want to punch them in the face, unless they are agreeing with me on something. I am in 'insane rollercoaster', full anger mode today RAAAA.

I took my laptop in to uni this morning and at one point I started to write a new blog post. My mate instantly saw what I was doing and was all 'Be more positive! Positive thoughts!'. OH. I'M SORRY, I DIDN'T REALISE I WAS FORCING YOU TO READ THIS. My blog is an intense read, it isn't exactly children book material, it's not a motivational read, I am simply writing my day-to-day experiences and thoughts/feelings about goings on in my life.

I'm afraid that a lot of the time my blog site won't be very uplifting. Obviously when good things are happening, I will write about it, I do my best not to leave things out. I like to really get as much as I can out there and be totally honest, so that readers can gain some understanding, at least from my perspective, of living with multiple mental conditions.

I want to climb into bed and just sleep and be by myself.

No comments: