Sunday 30 March 2014

Hot dogs in the sun and in my tum

So today is the day. I have been feeling fine up to this point though, hoorah!

My boyfriend's half brother and his girlfriend briefly came over today which causes mixed feelings for me. She is sweet and nice, but I always want the ground to swallow me up or to leave. I think it is to do with how I feel next to my sister and when his girlfriend is here she takes up that position and I feel really small and insignificant, like I do at home. Like I said though, she is lovely :)

I woke up thinking of wishing my boyfriend's mum happy mother's day before thinking of my own - that's bad, isn't it? :/ I did ring home, but I believe mum is at church so I will ring again after some hot dogs for lunch. NOM NOM NOM!!

It is so relaxing watching the greyhounds lying in the sun, all toasty. Watching any animals lying in the sun is so calming :)

What do you find relaxing?

No comments: