Thursday 1 May 2014

We are alive

Can't stop listening to Shakira's 'Empire'. Listen to the song free, no sign up needed, here: http://grooveshark.com/s/Empire/6OM4do?src=5
 
Been a bit bored after doing my poster, but my mood has been up all day. Listening to some girl power tunes always gets me in a great mood - is it too late for me to sing in my bedroom with a hairbrush? This music always make me want to go out dancing, which is silly since I'm not the clubbing type. I can dance in my room in pjs if I want right!
 
Fergie, Q-Tip + GoonRock - A Little Party Never Killed Nobody - http://grooveshark.com/s/A+Little+Party+Never+Killed+Nobody+All+We+Got/58E7sC?src=5
 
I don't know if you've seen The Great Gatsby, the remake with Leo DiFabulous. Amazing film - frankly if Leo is cast in a film it will automatically do well. I only mention it because this song is from the film. The 1920s party scenes are so cleverly mixed with 20s style music and really current beats.
 
I imagine that the reason I am feeling good about what I have left to do is that designing posters doesn't feel like work really and it taps into my creativity, which is always enjoyable for me. Then I have to present it and it won't be as daunting now and my enhanced enabler said how it in a way is a performance and performing is a strength of mine too! 

No comments: