Saturday 10 May 2014

'Not going out, it's....grey!'

13 days to go.
Mood: Excited

Home is getting closer! The days are going by so quickly for me, it's really surprising but very much a good thing :) I will be with family again soon. I got 11 hours sleep, so I'm feeling really refreshed this morning, exactly what I need, got to do my best to get this much sleep regularly at home.

* * * * *

So I have a simple to do list for the day:

Hoover more of the flat
Give bag of clothes to charity shop
Get a peach smoothie on the way back
Start working on what to say for presentation

Let's see how far I can get through this list. When I first looked out of my window this morning, I was instantly 'Nope! Not going, it's.....grey'. Then I listened to myself, I sound silly. If I don't have a super duper good reason, I should shove myself out the front door, but not in a bully way, in an encouraging, I-can-do-it way. Must work harder to being my own friend rather than my worst bully.

Are you kind to yourself?

* * * * *

So my productivity today was a bit below par, but I did work on my presentation speech and technically my flatmate hoovered, so the essential things on the list are checked off :) the weather went from gray to rain to cloudy to rain uhhh. My bag of clothes for the charity shop is pretty heavy and it would be of no use if I showed up at the shop with a bag of dripping wet clothes to donate. So my donation and peach smoothie will have to wait for a nicer day. Hopefully Monday :)

No comments: