Monday 5 May 2014

I can do it :)

Today might not have given me many revision points, but in terms of baking it was great! My lemon drizzle cake turned out really well - I am nomming right this second! Pretty cold though, I've been trying to resist using the heating whenever possible, but sometimes I need a heat boost! As soon as I am back home, I am running myself a hot bubble bath! Mmmmm...

I have been contacted about my exams and my referral request has been accepted which means they will be taking place in early September :) I've got a third of a whole year to revise for two 3-hour papers - I can do it! All I have to do is make the most of my resources and at least scan through some revision every day so that I am constantly topping up my memory.

I think a revision strategy is in order:
  1. Search for resources on module subjects at a much lower level to work up from.
  2. 20 minutes revise - 5 minutes break, repeat...
  3. Note read-throughs.
  4. Repeat lecture audio files when doing other things instead of music.
  5. Don't give up - every day is a new opportunity.
  6. Resting is just as important. Don't overdo it!

No comments: