Sunday 4 May 2014

A creative angle on revision

19 days to go.
Mood: Hopeful

Yesterday was a good day! After getting some yummy shakeaways and going to the park - that was sadly in shortage of waggy tails - I felt like tackling some revision. I put a spin on it and it went really well! It wasn't exactly intense, staring at notes style.

I went all crafty on it! I love being creative with a pritt stick and scissors and highlighters. Thankfully one of my exams is closely similar to an exam I took last year, so I am forging a larger final year revision book time thing with last year and this year's notes. Lots of cutting and pasting :) happy times!

So today is going to go largely the same with some timelines. It is the perfect way to turn revision into an enjoyable activity. I am on a mission to enjoy revising for my exams in September :)


No comments: