Thursday 29 May 2014

Bubble bath panic attack

Mood: Okay

Yesterday was an okay day, the thing was I was looking forward to spending my birthday with family since I was home, but mum doesn't finish work for a while yet and dad was just in his room most of the day :( I know it is his cave, but I thought on my birthday he would stay with us a little, especially since we were watching animal rescue and nature programmes, we love watching them together :) so it was me and my boyfriend all day pretty much, it was nice though, I was so happy he was here.

Got some nice little things, some cosmetics, earrings and embroidery threads for my cross stitch :) an easy hobby to have since you can find lots of embroidery things in charity shops!

I'm pretty tired from today, I exhausted myself this morning by getting emotional and anxious about going out to see my best mate and her little girl. I had the beginnings of a panic attack in a midday bubble bath, but I calmed before it really became anything. It isn't what I am going out for, people find this so hard to understand, it is the thought of leaving the safety of four walls. I did go out though and it was nice. I knew I would feel better for it, it was totally worth seeing the two of them :D

In the living room watching dad play on the wii - basically what I wanted us to do yesterday. Don't feel too comfortable though. The phone has gone off twice, once he was playing and I wouldn't answer it so dad yelled at me because he had to pause his game and answer the phone. Then the phone rang just a couple of minutes ago and it was right next to me, I got myself to answer it and there was no noise or anyone speaking so I hung up. I mumbled saying that was scary and he told me off again :( now I feel like a baby and really rubbish. I must look like a lamb that is scared of its own shadow. To be honest, that's how I feel the majority of the time.

Jess the Scaredy Lamb

Do you ever get told to just 'get over it' or 'knock it off' when you're scared or anxious?

No comments: