Sunday 18 May 2014

BEST DAY EVER!

5 days to go!
Mood: Very happy

My feet hate me, but today has been so darn wonderful! Once again, a gorgeous day - I didn't even go out with a jumper (which at one point I did regret), it was so warm but you didn't want to get caught in the breeze..a little chilly by the shore.

The two of us went out this afternoon just to go for a wander and bask in the sunshine a little while it's got it's hat on! Being in the bubbly, bright mood that I was, I decided to wear pretty sandals that have kitten heels and some chain detailing: such. a. bad. move. My boyfriend, even after treating me to a shakeaway AND lunch, was generous enough to give me a foot massage, they were so sore and painful! I have 5 blisters in total *sigh* bleugh I am surprised he went anywhere near my feet.

We saw in town the most STUNNING DOGS EVER!! Heading towards one of his favourite shops, we spotted 2 HUSKIES outside with a woman, one had a dark coat and the other was completely white. Of course, I stayed and stroked them both for a bit and the dark one slowly climbed onto me with its front paws and licked my face loads!!

BEST. DAY. EVERRRR!!!

I tell you, I have been on cloud nine all day since then. We were lying on a public green and I got hit by a group of guy's football twice, once right on the head: didn't bother me in the slightest. It's like I was in a happy trance. What could have been better. HUSKY HEAVEN! I would love one so much :D


No comments: