Monday 5 May 2014

Ready, get set, bake!

18 days to go.
Mood: Excitable

Ooohh, home is round the corner!! Can't wait :) and I will be celebrating my birthday at home with family for the first time in 3 years, so that'll be really nice. Sleeping well, my other half/walking radiator is here keeping me company still - it's like it's our place which I love.

Revision: check! Doing some every day with a creative spin to make it more fun and keep me going.

We baked biscuits last night! I really enjoy baking, it involves a lot of control (which I like) and taste testing (which we both like) and a treat of our own creation at the end! What's not to love. We melted some chocolate while the biscuits were cooling down, then we dipped the biscuits in the chocolate -  a sort of biscuit fondue-esque dessert.

So while we are feeling a baking streak, I am going to bake a lemon drizzle cake today! The annoying thing is that I only have American measurements to use, so I have to find either US recipes or convert every ingredient. A pain, but usually worth it :) I will post a photo of it here when it is done:

Aahhh my baby....

Do you like to bake in your spare time?

No comments: