Wednesday 24 September 2014

The odd 'No Blog Post' Day

I haven't posted for a day or two and I feel terrible about it, but at the same time, I don't always feel driven to blog and I don't want it to become a chore or anything, you know I'm only going to be honest :)

My blog is my place to unwind and spill the beans about my day, to get as many racing thoughts out of my mind and into a blog post. It brings a great feeling of weight lifted off my shoulders but I find that, as much as I want to be consistent, I don't want to write just for the sake of having a post every single day.

So I hope you don't mind ^.^ I assume pressure on myself, you know what I'm like! You probably wouldn't have minded anyway haha. So I wanted to post quickly just to point out that I won't necessarily post every day, there will be the odd day without a post :)

No comments: