Thursday 25 September 2014

SUNNYSTITCHES 20% DISCOUNT

Feeling: Apprehensive

Click on Polka Dot Hearts to go to my Twitter!
Tomorrow's the day I launch and I'm a bundled up mess of nerves and excitement. I switch between worrying about getting too many orders at once to not getting any at all! Ahh dear :P

My friends on facebook - follow me wooo! - have been nice about my adventures and I hope some might take a look tomorrow :/

Don't want to over step

The difficult thing I'm finding at the moment is working out where the line is between not pushing enough and shoving your business down people's throats. I guess that knack will come in time, you can do all you can in preparation but some things can only be done well through experience,

So anyway yes, I am giving out a 20% discount (at least hopefully it will work, I guess I won't know unless someone orders something tomorrow) for the day.

I would LOVE to get suggestions and ideas from you if you have any, like motivational quotes or something, please do send them my way!
Click on 'Tweet tweet' Birdy to go to my instagram!


No comments: