Friday 19 September 2014

Going to Salisbury for the day

Mmmmmm *nervous rocking* :/

I wonder how many hours I'll be wandering slowly behind everyone, waiting to come home. We'll probably be nipping into charity shops and stuff. Oooooh maybe we'll have lunch :) that I'll like!

Oh well, I haven't left the house for a good few days and they mentioned last night that the Food + Drink Festival is on (ahh there goes the lunch idea), so that sold it for me and I said I'd come.

Regretting that decision this morning as I knew I would, but on the other hand L will be in the house doing jobs so I'd muuuuuuuuuuch rather go with them to Salisbury! It's a nice area as well, I think I've only been a couple of times - one being for a job interview -  and I didn't really look around much, so it'll be alright.

I just hope it isn't too busy :/ the festival has been going all week and now that it's mid-September and kids are back to school, I might be okay.

No comments: