Monday 8 September 2014

Last minute / BREAKTHROUGH!

It's my sister's birthday tomorrow, so I need to nip out quickly and get money out for mum and myself - we're putting money towards a spa afternoon that she'd like. The three of us were going to go together, but it's £100 each!!! Forget it :/

I know it's not her, but I have a set of cat/kitten cards. I left it too late to go out and get a card that was more suited to her :/ my bad. Maybe she'll find it a tiny bit cute? Oh well, at least I won't be empty handed!

* * * * *

I'm back from a quick trip down the road and I got some goodies! Instead of just giving my sister money, I've got her a Superdrug Gift Card so she can treat herself to cosmetics or whatever she likes :) I found a pretty birthday card as well, thank goodness!

Packaging = in the bag!

I nipped into G+Ts in case they had some cheap stickers shaped like teacups or cupcakes or something to embellish my product packaging. I couldn't believe it - they now have an aisle of craft supplies!! I bought some little pretty bits for my packaging and on the walk back home, I figured out how exactly I wanted to package my pieces.

This feels like a great achievement because now I can see it coming together and how a buyer would see their purchase when it reaches them. It should look really pretty, I'm so excited to wrap some now :D every stage - from rough design to packaging - must be pretty and it will, I can really see it now.

No comments: