Monday 8 September 2014

Getting Sunny Stitches out there

Mood: Productive

So, today I am going to fuel any frustrations that come my way into productivity for Sunny Stitches. I'm excited eeee! I do hope you will visit and take a peek at my shop :)



Some of my friends are looking forward to seeing it, they want to know when it opens and thanks to mentioning it on facebook, an ex of mine has asked me to make some pieces for her wedding next year. Thankfully, she is happy to wait til my shop launches, so I don't have to come up with pieces for her on top of getting ready for the launch date.

Embroidery wedding designs

Most of the pieces can be customised, usually with names, so I will put up a couple of hoop pieces suitable for weddings to give her a better idea of whether it will fit with what she wants :D I have some big tasks to do - make my own mini photo studio (I've learnt how to make one at home), make some social networking accounts (probably Instagram and twitter). I don't know if you remember, but a while back I was thinking of creating a second blog especially for Sunny Stitches, but I changed my mind because I wouldn't have enough content to justify an entire blog for it. At least not for a good while, but Instagram and twitter are doable :)

Keeping the mind busy prevents negative thought patterns coming in

On a more serious note, setting up a creative business is just perfect to keep my mind busy and focussed. I have targets that I want to meet every day, so there's never a moment where I can just sit and let my mind drift. As soon as my mind drifts, it gets more and more negative by default.

No comments: