Saturday 6 September 2014

How long is this GOING TO TAKE?!

Mood: Cheerful

As soon as I woke up this morning - because as we know, yesterday I figured out how long the celebratory dessert would take - I got up and headed straight for the kitchen. I lived there til around half 3!

The Dessert Calculations

How it should come out roughly
Pastry Case - 30 mins
All together in the oven - 1.5 hours
Cool down - 45 mins
Chill in fridge - SEVERAL HOURS?!!
Take out before serving - 30 mins

That's not counting how long it takes to prepare it, since it's my first time making this recipe. We'll just have to see if it went okay when we nom it up with Strictly tonight! Do you want to know what it is? Do ya, do ya, do ya?

Lemon and Orange Custard Tart!

We're painting a big accent wall in our living room and because my mum isn't feeling too well today, we won't let her do any chores. She's been relaxing at her craft desk making cards :) she's a CARD MASTER!!

Dad, my sister and I have been taking paint shifts - I did some after the desserrrrrrt was sorted (it sounds yummier saying desserrrrt). Pretty tired now uhh

No comments: