Sunday 14 September 2014

Thank goodness for ordinary days

Mood: Relieved

I feel like I can breathe today instead of suffocating myself with low mood and irritability. I've managed to be productive for SS - I've done a bit of stitching, designing and finances - so I am feeling great about that :)

Family isn't frustrating me, I've spent much of today by myself so I have been feeling calm and in a good place. I wish I could feel like that around family, but it isn't them, I would feel the same whoever I lived with. I felt this exact way all through university, it's just part of being an introvert.

I simply need to spend 75% of my time alone to stay in balance.

We had a late lunch and now are facing the prospect of a midnight roast! Of course, I've been in my pyjamas all day, because I know I am leaving the house tomorrow so it is in preparation. After managing to sell another DVD online, I need to post it in the morning asap. Hoorah for £3.24! Uhhh..

Missing my guy an awful lot though :/ I will see him in a week exactly! I will be staying with him the night before Graduation - ooh speaking of, I must check into my robe colours and stuff. Now that I definitely have an exit award - technically an Ordinary Degree, but who would want to say that?! - I have to ensure my robes are the correct colour. How boring!

No comments: