Tuesday 2 September 2014

Fierce Motivation Streak!

Mood: Pumped up!

Successful business, HERE I COME!

I'm getting into the groove with my embroidery pieces, I have a colour scheme, a collection of designs and my laptop to record the hours I work etc etc. I'm so excited to get my Etsy shop off the ground, just dying to open it!

Out with the old, in with the new

When the shop is open, I will pop links up in my blog so you can see my shop and my pieces :D in a way I suppose, the opening of the shop is also a celebration of getting through my depression. I think it's safe to say that I have come out the other side.

Now if only this chest infection would go away :/ oh well, I can still work!

It's not work if you love it

I am determined to get things moving quickly, especially since mum wants me to find a job. She can't see what I want to do as a steady income, which is understandable, but her opinion only makes me more determined to be successful with Sunny Stitches.

No comments: