Monday 1 September 2014

So darn frustrated

I didn't think it would happen so quickly, but I'm back in my 'homely mood' - I WANT MY ALONE TIME!

Today - or yesterday, since its half past midnight - mum, my sister and I went on a walk from a book of mum's called Teashop Walks. I went downstairs at half 10 after a great sleep and we had a lush english breakfast! It was unfortunate that beforehand my mood dipped.

Whenever I decide on something indefinitely, anything else will get me angry because it isn't to my plan

I woke up motivated to get some embroidery pieces done and I told mum all about what I was planning to do for the day, but no apparently I'm not doing that, I'm going out for the day :| great. It's not like I hated our afternoon countryside walk and cream tea, it was nice, but you know about my problem with going out and whenever I decide on something indefinitely, anything else will get me angry because it isn't to my plan.

Can you believe I'm 22 and not allowed to spend the day doing what I want to do?! For goodness sake, after today being with family all day UGH I'm dying to spend tomorrow by myself recharging and being productive.

No comments: