Saturday 21 June 2014

Super busy saturday

Mood: Meehhh

First off, I want to thank all of you who have added me to your Google+ circles, I really appreciate it!

T'will be a busy day in the household as the parents are set to go on holiday tomorrow - well, they're going to a wedding mainly, but why not turn it into a holiday too?! - so today is *deep breath*

Pack-and-make-sure-we-have-everything-and-some-lunch-made-for-the-flights-plus-don't-forget-the-passports-and-boarding-passes Day!

I am going to have some luncheons soon, I've just finished waxing. TMI? Oooh sugar muffin, I haven't taken my meds today yet and it's the afternoon! Huh that's funny, I feel okay though. Better than yesterday anyway :) I'm glad I'm not going anywhere this year actually.


Thankfully my mood has turned around today, the past couple of nights I've had nightmares and it is making me feel terrible - I can't relax when I'm asleep lately, I'm waking up all through the night which I haven't done for years :( pretty upsetting.


No comments: