Saturday 14 June 2014

Over 3000 views!

Mood: Happy bunny

I am very happy with how many views I've got in a few months :)

Thank you to anyone who has read my posts or kept up with me over time :D

Of course, you know that I began my blog as a sort of self-help therapy, to clear my head. Like a detox and it has certainly been helping. I originally just wrote whenever I felt my mind was cluttering up (that just happened to be pretty frequent), so it wasn't long before I was blogging every day. I remember one of the early days I posted 5 times in one day!

I do hope I can make even one person smile when they read my blog. I have sculpted it slowly so it is a positive little space where sufferers of similar mental health problems can have a giggle and some relief, even for a few minutes.

A moment of laughter can improve your outlook on life

Feeling very positive myself today :) I am certainly a happy bunny! Today in terms of what I'm up to, I have a little list - as I always do - of to dos:

  • Charity shop donation
  • Bleach fun times (eehhh)
  • Present shopping!

It should be a nice, active day. You know, I'm actually surprised I am in a good mood today, my dream was horrible. I dreamt I had gone back to secondary school with same friends I had then, but the age we are now, and I was getting bullied by everyone: my friends, the it girls, even little girls much younger than me! I was wondering about the school grounds alone with my fluffy blue bed throw, looking for a safe cubby hole to curl up in, away from everyone, but I couldn't find anywhere. Nasty dream :(

The weather did its best to cheer me up and this morning, it worked! The day has an exciting end with Italy's first match in the World Cup - the only football I have any interest in - and against England! Pfff ITALIAAAA WOOOO!!


No comments: