Wednesday 11 June 2014

Fairtrade Talk

Mood: Nervous

Not feeling too fabulous today. Had a better night sleep, but woke up remembering I have to go out this afternoon. I am meeting my mum at the university for a talk on Fair Trade which could prove useful for one of my exams, so I will take my dictaphone with me to audio record it.

Knowing I have to go out instantly gets me nervous and to get there it it around 20-30 minute walk. Thankfully it is a familiar route which helps, but I would still take any option to get out of going. Having said that, mum is going to it with me so I owe it to mum to show up and I just have to remember the information could be handy. I'll be really irritated if I forget my dictaphone so I'll put it in my bag now actually...

All scrubbed up and dressed for a summer's day and feeling better now. Being squeaky clean and smelling of peaches is always a lift. Mmmmm peaches! God bless The Body Shop for their Vineyard Peach range :D

No comments: