Saturday 21 February 2015

I'm doing fun things, why am I not cheerful?

Feeling: Irritated

I've been really unstable emotionally today. I woke up instantly annoyed when I came down for breakfast and my sister leapt at me.....ugh. From then on, I was pretty miserable all day sadly. Almost started crying as I was hoovering this morning!

Crafternoon

The afternoon was nicer around a friend of the family's for a crafternoon. We all get together at someone's home with our craft projects and have cake and tea :) it was nice, had a good laugh and got some cross stitch done too.

Am I doing it wrong?

I'm a little confused, my homework this week had been to schedule some fun activities into my week. I've done some new things and stuff I've always enjoyed, but my mood has still been very up and down. Maybe I'm missing the point. We'll see, I'll try to explain to my Therapist on Monday.

No comments: