Saturday 21 February 2015

Highlight Of The Day

My head is clearer

I've gone up to my room to chill and I'm starting to feel much better. My head has cleared and I'm seeing the bigger picture and remembering my goals. I won't always live with family, things will move on and with every day I'm progressing further to figuring out what I am meant to do in my life.

Highlights

So I am going to try/retry (honestly can't remember if I've introduced this before or not) writing my highlight of the day whenever I make a post..... I will have to remind myself to keep it up.

My highlight for today was spending the afternoon being crafty with tea and cake, what's not to like about that? I think my favourite thing about it was my mum and sister were there too and they would never do that at home - just sit and be knitting/crocheting. So I felt like it was okay just to sit and do something enjoyable, whereas at home I would feel terribly lazy doing that and seeing my family running around, not allowing a few minutes of a sit down.

No comments: