Wednesday 18 February 2015

Boyfriend gift!

Feeling: Lifted
Listening to: Sia - Elastic Heart (feat. The Weeknd & Diplo)

Yesterday was quite nice, did a few things and lots of cross stitch!

A knock on the door...

There I was, having a lovely bubble bath with my laptop playing Modern Family. Someone knocked at the door and I knew it had to be what Tom had sent me in the post, whatever it was! I had to hop out of the bath and go to the door drenched, in a towel. Thank goodness the guy had left and put it by the door - that could've been mortifying!

I could tell there were flowers inside, oooh I squealed and took it up to the bathroom, where at least it was warm! So I bobbed on the floor, dripping everywhere and looking like a soggy witch (panda mascara eyes) and carefully opened up the box...

There they were, a dozen roses with chocolates and a note! EEEE!!! I left them in the box until I was done washing my hair and nice and dry again, then I spent half an hour with the roses in the kitchen, prepping them for a vase. I was beaming from ear to ear like an idiot, but who cares xD

They are now on display, looking lovely, on our kitchen table. So beautiful :) he makes me feel so loved every day despite presents and even though he's a student for a few months longer, he still took the time to send me a loving gesture.

No comments: