Sunday 9 February 2014

Side effects / Video

Well, changing my medication is already taking an effect cause I'm pretty sure I am experiencing some side effects already - only on my second day with these! When I first moved to uni, for the first couple of months I cried and cried whenever my boyfriend had to leave which isn't really like me, but I was at my lowest. I cried again today, just like I used to which made me think it must be the medication change. Which is a good realisation, really. I think it'll be fine after a couple of weeks and the side effects wear off :)

I keep wondering whether to make a video about all this and upload it onto my youtube channel. It would be pretty deep and probably too depressing for people, but there's this stigma that everyone avoids and I can't help but feel it needs to be addressed. Thing is, I have friends who watch my videos and I am scared of everyone I know to find out. A couple of my friends know I am anxious, some know of my PTSD but only my best friend and boyfriend know of my depression. It's like it is in a category all of its own, the other conditions aren't too difficult for me to tell people about. I will keep thinking about it.

No comments: