Wednesday 5 February 2014

Putting things off / Mum

I have tip-toed around work all day.

All I have done is finished my photography portfolio for Friday, done a little revision and found some literature journal pieces for my dissertation paper. Now that I'm writing it, that actually isn't too bad :) I honestly thought I hadn't done anything. I could do more of course. Little by little though, since my attention span doesn't even last 10 minutes.

Our dissertations are expected to be around 6000-7000 words long and I have 2 months. I have created the document, done the formatting part so I have my heading, headers/footers, table of contents jazz. In my mind that is procrastinating because I'm not technically writing my paper.

Things are looking up when it comes to family. Sister still isn't talking to me even though mum tries to assure me she will. We'll see at Easter. I have been talking to mum over the phone more often though, so I am feeling good about that :)

No comments: