Sunday 31 August 2014

Last days of Studentdom

Mood: Frustrated

I'M SO GLAD TO BE ABLE TO POST AGAIN!

The past week has been actually nowhere near as emotional as I thought it would be. I tried my hardest to be positive the entire time and I went into each exam not feeling that nervous at all... for me. As I'm writing I need the bathroom, but I don't want to leave my room in case I bump into family... I'll get to that.

So the day I left for Tom's - my boyfriend, now you know his name! - was a really nice day. We spent the afternoon at the Royal Navy's Fleet Air Arm Museum in Yeovil. Lots of cool planes from WW1, WW2 and modern ones. You can walk through the Concorde they have and stuff, it was interesting and we were so happy in each other's company :)

Ummmm ugh I knew I would struggle to remember what I did day to day, bear with me...

The next day Tom took me out to a pretty nature reserve area a short drive from his where we went for a stroll and he showed me places he went with family growing up - I love hearing his stories!

In my happy place

The next couple of days we spent chilling. I took notes and queue cards with me to go over lightly, but I only looked them over really briefly one morning :P

I just want to snaaaaaaaaaaaack *looks at cereal bar next to bed* hmmmm

I'm watching my guuurl Bubzvlogz to recharge my sanity. Here's the video I'm loving right now!



No comments: