Friday 13 March 2015

WORK IT!

Feeling: Run down, but motivated

Today I am really going to get on top of this postgrad stuff. I have almost finished one application form and will do another straight after. I need to make a clear checklist of the evidence I need to send with my forms like photocopies of qualifications, ID, things like that.

So far, I'm feeling good! Hopefully I can start writing my personal statement as well, even bullet points would be a start. I'm definitely one of those people who struggles most when a blank sheet is staring back at you.

Stare back.
Write date and name in the header.
'Right, time for a cup of tea.'

If you remember, I have that chat at the primary school around the corner this afternoon. GUUUUHH! It's 5 hours away, so why do I feel like I have no time to do anything?

No comments: