Friday 6 March 2015

PRIMARY SCHOOL EXPERIENCE?

EEEEEE!

I might have got into a local primary school - literally a 5 minute walk - for some work experience in Reception! YAAAYYY!

It isn't time to celebrate yet, I haven't definitely got it yet. I am meeting up with the Reception teacher next Friday after school's over for a chat - I hope I make a good impression. I got in touch with another primary school and if I don't hear from them soon, I will continue at the day nursery. Then hopefully (if I can manage it) I will spend Mon-Weds in Reception and Thurs-Fri at the day nursery :)

So the highlight of my day was getting further into my postgraduate ucas application and that I plucked up the nerve to ring a couple of local primary schools. I'm so pleased that I got a response at all!

1 comment:

rushi said...

hey. i totally understand how it feels to be younger one. i'm also one. in college mates compete for marks to be 1 nd 2. and at home it can be similarly frustrating when you compete for parents pride.

this is what I've learned so far.
how can you be ahead of someone when you're on different road. that means your not num2.

the thing is everyone is different. everyone has different abilities and weakness and that's the beauty of life. every one has their own dreams, destiny and own path to follow. it's only you who know how difficult it is to fight depression, to fight mental illness. it's easy to fix things like car or tv or one that you can see or fight an enemy. but fixing mind which is most complex thing is not easy. and against all these odds still you decide to get up and walk. you get tired and rest, you're slow and people judge you but you don't give up. you try best. you fall down again and again ,no wonder you have low self esteem. yet you don't give up. one good night sleep and tomorrow you hope again. you get up and walk again. isn't it beautiful.
so you're not no 2 or little crack bcaz the journey is not over yet. okay.
best of luck with your primary schools and teaching and day care work. i know when it will be done you'll look for more stuff. then some more skills. then more different things. it's really cool that you never stop learning.

for some people it's all about achieving job or degrees. but for some people it's more about giving happiness to other(even animals ;-). they're often misjudge as too idealistic and impractical. but that's okay.