Tuesday 3 March 2015

DAY NURSERY: DAY 2! 3MTHS - 2YRS

Feeling: Little bit nervous
Watching: AprilJustinTV (youtube channel)

I'm feeling less nervous than yesterday, I hope I'm upstairs again because I want to get the baby age range down and feel comfortable generally with all I would have to do before moving to the 2-5 year olds. We'll see :)

* * * * *

A very nice day

Contently watching a programme about the solar system while dad snores next to me on the sofa :) this is nice. Mum is having a bath so I'm happy that she is relaxing - she ought to take care of herself a bit more. I worry about her :/

Today at the nursery was very nice, I felt closer to the girls who work there and I felt more at home in the surroundings which was very comforting. The more integrated I feel in an environment, the less 'new' I feel and the more I relax and enjoy my time.

What did we do?

We had some circle time - sitting in a circle on the carpet and singing nursery rhymes - and 20/30 minutes in the garden, lunch, sensory play, more circle time, play, tea time, more play!

The highlight of my day was feeling more comfortable at the day nursery: with the activities, the other girls and of course the little humans!

No comments: