Saturday 22 August 2015

THANK GOODNESS FOR MUM!

Feeling: Determined
Listening to: Diana Ross & The Supremes - Keep Me Hangin' On

So relieved that mum is back home. We're all freaking out about how to afford our courses - my sister's moving to Cardiff for a master's - and she is just calming everyone down. Oh, I never said she was away I don't think! She went to stay in a nice cottage with her oldest friend and her family for a few days away and had a lovely time :)

I'm looking into the cold figures of how much the journeys will cost me over the year. The only thing is I don't know what days of the week I'll be on campus. If the days were consecutive - next to each other - it's one journey there and back, but it might be two return journeys if the days are far apart. Hmm I'll try to stay there to make it one trip. It would be really helpful if uni would email me the days I'm in now..... ANY TIME NOW *huffs*.

Why must the UK be so expensive when it comes to travel! :'( Right, well, a cup of tea is a good starting point.

No comments: