Monday 10 August 2015

AUGUST: THE NETWORKING MONTH

Feeling: Good
Watching: Despicable Me 2

I'm doing my best to meet up with long, lost friends.... everyone really :/ so far so good. I went to a birthday party Saturday night for an old school friend and it was really fun!

I haven't been to any party or social get together for years and lately I've had this aching feeling, a really sudden, strong need to have friends and go out and take silly photos. I've gone a long time without being sociable and I'm now starting to feel actual damage from staying at home all the time. Well, that's what depression does isn't it, it cuts you off.

I might feel like myself again, but I now see that I have to work hard to reverse all that my depression did. I used to think once the depression is gone, things would more or less sort themselves out. Maybe that's what I needed to believe, I don't know, but I feel I'm making a real effort now. Yayyy :)

No comments: