Wednesday 29 April 2015

STEPPING UP TO THE PLATE

Feeling: Overwhelmed
Watching: RuPaul's Drag Race, Season 5

My mind feels so full of...everything. It's been a long time since my head felt so busy and manic. I've been to my church's playgroup this afternoon which, naturally, was pure chaos and completely wiped me out as it does every time. My head was freaking out way before the playgroup though.

What's in my head?!

I am a bit embarrassed about it, because I'm sure people who saw me wouldn't think this is necessary, but...oh well. I am trying to turn a new leaf in terms of healthy eating and I'm using Slimming World as my guide.

Shaky beginnings

I'm finding it really difficult, mainly because of how much I enjoy eating. The portion limits are very much 'eat to live', but there are also plenty of 'free' foods that you can eat as much of as you want. Those foods aren't exactly snacky, at least not what we consider snacks. It has only been a few days and I'm really trying to get my head around portion limits for different foods and trying to plan what I eat for the day.

If you'd like to know how to grow your own strawberries, click on the image above!

I suppose once I've internalised the most of how it works, I'll be fine. I like to plan things ahead of time and by then, I'll probably only snack on fruit! Mmmm strawberries :)

No comments: