Friday 24 April 2015

LAST SHIFT AT DAY NURSERY!

Feeling: Knackered

My final day at the day nursery todayyy *yawn* what is wrong with me, why am I so tired?! I'm getting all the sleep I think I need, if it was the weekend I'd maybe try for another hour if that, but it wouldn't be that different.

Technology

I have put together a 'Mummy Manual' to help her work the TV :) it's not that easy for people who haven't grown up with it, this technology advances quickly and I can usually pick up a remote or new phone and work my way around it in a couple of hours. For those older generations it is harder to grasp because it does change quickly, by the time they understand their way around something it gets replaced by some 2.0 version! I can understand the difficulty, but I sometimes get a little bugged.

Getting ready

Right, I need to get ready, I'm on the sofa in my dressing gown still and I need to wash my hair! Ughh it's such a faff *yawn* I think I'll do a side plait again, I love going with my hair in one because all the girls say my hair is like Elsa's!

No comments: