Saturday 4 July 2015

Student finance / I NEED FUN!

Feeling: Out of it
Listening to: Woodkid - Run Boy Run

Massive storm

We had the craziest thunder and lightning last night! I've never seen so much lightning in my whole life, it was amazing to watch. I even filmed it for 10 minutes, I got some good lightning shots! The rain was insane as well and, being the lucky girl that I am, got a front row seat to what sounded like a rock concert in the sky as I hopelessly tried to sleep. Thank goodness I didn't have a need to rise early this morning.

Student finance pains

This gets tedious so damn quickly. I've emailed my programme leader for the course code which I need to submit my application. I could send it anyway, but it won't get assessed until my course details are confirmed, so I don't see the point in sending it now. I chose my time to focus on this well..... the weekend.....when she won't reply. Oops.

Need fun!

I need to do something fun to brighten up my day!

Maybe I'll buy that mid year diary I really like the look of from Paperchase. This is the one I want :) If you like it for yourself, click on it! £6.50, thanks very much.

What I have really been after is an Erin Condren LifePlanner, but not only are they expensive, they're based in California, so there's shipping on top :( in total, it would come to £45! They are good quality, but I think until I'm earning I will have an affordable, cutesy one :) maybe I will get a LifePlanner some day in the future.

No comments: